Chacruna Psychotria viridis
Chacruna, Psychotria viridis, contains a high concentration of DMT, and is commonly used for the Ayahuasca brews with shamanistic, visionary properties.
Chacruna, or Chacrona, thanks its name from the word in Quechua “chaqruy” which means ‘to mix’. It is in the coffee family, and has attractive, shiny, and pointy leaves. It originally grows in the Amazonian lowlands, in warm and tropical regions on both sides of the hemisphere.The Machiguenga people of Peru used the fluids of the leaves of the Chacruna as eye drops, against headache and migraine. It is also used by shamans for medical and religious rituals.
This Psychotria Viridis contains the tryptamine DMT, a hallucinogenic and hypnotic substance. Chacruna is therefore used as a substance for the Ayahuasca brews of South- and Central-America, but mostly in Peru. It is often combined with its sister plant B. Caapi, which helps the DMT to become orally active. More information on Ayahuasca and its use through history can be found here.
Making the Ayahuasca brew is quite difficult, and beginners mostly do not succeed in brewing an effective, shamanistic drink. Recipes can be found here.
Herbs of the Gods have collected high quality herbs since 1999. They have a selection of relaxing, stimulating and psychoactive herbs, that can be consumed by eating, drinking in teas or with a vaporizer.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)